Here I am again starting a new semester of school with new classes, new books, new schedule...and a fresh new attitude.
Planning to do my best to stay consistent with my studies this semester and to find joy all along the way in the midst of the tasks I must complete. If I view my chores as burdens, then they will be burdensome, but if I view them as blessings and opportunities then they will be sources of joy.
So glad I have the opportunity to learn new things.
4 days ago
6 comments:
I love that you are loving going back to school...you've already made such a great student that I hold no qualms on your classes this semester!
hugs
Sandi
Wonderful outlook sweetie!!hughugs
I love the way you look at life, and should be more like you. I'll give it a try!! ((hugs))
I wish I could gather up that outlook about life,,especially the chores that I should be doing,,
Keep those spirits up! In a New York minute,I'd trade you the book learning for my silly achy knee! LOL!
I'm so proud of you!
New beginnings are exciting. Those are good reminders for all of us.
Post a Comment