It seems that time just keeps hiding one step away. I simply can't believe how quickly the days go by and I always seem to be running behind.
My 2 week break from school is over. Classes start on Monday. I have my books and need to start reading.
The final deadlines for extended tax returns are rapidly approaching. 9/15 and 10/15 are pretty major deadlines. So I need to start working overtime.
Well, it's Friday and that seems to brighten the day.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. My list of weekend chores and plans is impossible.
4 days ago
4 comments:
It's like being on a treadmill, huh? I hope that you have a lovely weekend and can get some R&R!
Time sure has been flying by. Seems like school was just out and now it has started again. We have a little bit of a break at work during summer, but things went back to the fast and furious with school starting again this week. Hope you have a great weekend!
Don't you Over-do sweetie!! Have fun at school!hughugs
I am grieving for summer passing already and it's really not quite over. Don't work too hard that you forget to take time for you!
Post a Comment