I am LOVED and ENGRAVED. Jesus loves me so much that He has permanent scars in His palms. I am a permanent etching in the heart and hands of my Lord Jesus Christ. God says that He loves me with an everlasting love and that He will not forget me. He says I am engraved on the palms of His hands.
I am an accounting professional who loves helping other people understand their financial information and taxes. Brought up in a family of 5 in East Texas, I learned the value of hard work and high moral standards. My husband and I have 3 adult sons, 2 daughters-in-law, and 4 grandchildren.
13 comments:
Ahhhh! Lil' Bit wants to touch!!Hahaa...these are Sweet Girl! Well done!!!hughugs
they are ADORABLE!!! great job on photo shots of your babies!
Oh I want to reach out and tap 'paws' with Lil' Bit. So cute! ~Jeanne
I love Panther's blue blue eyes and Sam's green eyes. Little bit is looking moody! Nice capture!
Trixie said to tell Sam that was her bone and she wants it back!!! lol
She loves the rawhide bones and thinks she must have one every night. We try to limit them, but she doesn't think its fair!
They are all so cute! And it looks like someone is a sleepyhead in the last photo, LOL.
They are all so adorable, I could hug them all. Panther looks a little like my Miss Cindi Lou Who.
Such beautiful fur babies you have! They look laid back and comfy.
hi..they are cute..hv a nice weekend..
Aww love your fur baby pics!
I have a weakness for dogs and the kitten is just adorable. Lovely pet pictures!
Precious...all of them, but Lil' Bit is darling. Of course, I'm partial since he looks just like my Luc.
Oh so cute!
Post a Comment