Thursday, November 19, 2009

1 Week Left & The Letter S

One week from today is Thanksgiving Day! Always fun to spend time with my kids and friends. We love to scour the ads after stuffing ourselves on lots of yummy food. My daughter-in-law and I plan our attack on the stores for Black Friday. Christmas wish lists are all due from my kids on Thanksgiving and we all search the ads for the best deals. Sometimes we play some games. This year we have a new Wii, so I'm sure we'll have some Wii playing going on.

Now on to the things that begin with S that I am thankful for:

Second Son, Stephen tops the list

Sam

Sister and sister-in-laws

Silver

Sales

Strength

Solutions

Saviour

Wishing everyone a great Thursday!!

5 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

You know you've worked Him in in every post...just goes to show how simply it can be done in everyday life...
hugs
Sandi

Karen M said...

An old Elvis Presley song says it best, "Without Him."

Without Him I could do nothing
Without Him I'd surely fail
Without Him I would be drifting
Like a ship without a sail

Without Him I would be dying
Without Him I'd be enslaved
Without Him life would be worthless
But with Jesus thank God I'm saved

Oh Jesus, oh Jesus
Do you know Him today
Please don't turn Him away
Oh Jesus, my Jesus
Without Him how lost I would be
Without Him how lost I would be

Kathy C. said...

Lovely post! :) And beautiful song Karen!...Sad, it didn't seem like Elvis took heed to what he sang...

Sally said...

Another great list!! I love it, and our Saviour!! ((hugs))

Donna said...

Sounds like great Fun!!! Enjoy!hughugs