Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yikes! Only 8 days 'til Thanksgiving!

I am so NOT ready for Thanksgiving. Have cleaning, shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning some more, and school papers to write, and doctors to visit, and work.....oh my what a busy week ahead!!

BUT I am so very thankful for some R words today:

Let's start with my oldest son, RUSTY!

Refrigerator, roads, rest, relaxation, refreshments, re-do's on exams, restaurants, and recliners are all good.

But my Righteous REDEEMER is the very best!!

Hope you all have a great day!

P.S. Today is the anniversary of Sam finding his way into my house. Click Here to read about that special day and here for another neat Sam story.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hahahaha...I remember Sam throwing up!! What a welcomed package!!!
He's a cutie!
One week huh? Oh Lordy!!
Have a great day sweetie!hughugs

Sally said...

Oh my, is Thanksgiving that soon? You have much more to do than I do, Karen, as we're going to be low key this year but still very, very thankful. (((hugs)))

Sandi McBride said...

I can't believe that we are so close to Thanksgiving, which means we are so close to Christmas! Loving your alphabet thanks!
hugs
Sandi