We hosted a party for my soon-to-be-wed son and his bride today at our house. I cooked all day Friday, cleaned and prepared for on Sat and more today. But it was fun. My son doesn't particularly enjoy having his picture taken, but my cat Panther LOVES to have his picture taken. He kept trying to get in the pictures we were taking--even when we went outside and left him inside he managed to get in the picture.

I had fun making the edible arrangement centerpiece. This is my second attempt at an edible arrangement. I'm pleased with it.
5 comments:
You were a busy beaver my friend. And you did a FABULOUS job on the edible centerpiece. Too cute.
I bet you're just so excited for your son. Those are fun times indeed.
HUGS
Kim
Not liking your picture taken must run in the family! I have the hardest time getting anybody to cooperate, although Jason sure hasnt minded having his pic taken this weekend!
Do you know what colors Stephen and Jessica are
going to use in their house? I have something in mind to make for them.
awwww~such sweet pictures! Congratulations to the engaged couple; they look so happy. The edible centerpiece looks awesome! :)
LOVE the arrangement!! I could Not do that!!Hahaa
The Cat in the window is a HOOT!!
hughugs
You are one talented wedding planner my girl! Love the pic that Panther horned into, lol...great shot of all concerned. Best wishes to the happy couple!
Sandi
Post a Comment