Saturday, May 22, 2010

Photo Challenge--Flowers!

Well, flowers is just about my favorite thing to photograph, so I couldn't let this challenge slip by without entering. Sorry everyone for missing so many of the challenges. Actually I haven't even blogged much lately--just busy! But here are my 3 entries for FLOWERS!


All 3 pics were taken in March 2010 at the Dallas Arboretum during Dallas Blooms Festival. Gee I want to go back to the Arboretum again! Now I look forward to seeing everyone else's flower pictures. Have a great Saturday!

13 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh I love tulips. And a whole field of them is just beautiful.
HUGS!
Kim

Ann said...

Great colors there. Gotta love those spring flowers. Great photos.

Donna said...

Oh my! A sea of pink tulips wins with me every time! What a yummy color!

Glad to see you back in the challenges!

Donna said...

We HAVE missed YOU Girl!! Hope you continue to stick around!
LOVE LOVE the pinks!! These are beautiful!
Have a happy weekend!

Janice said...

I love, love, love the tulip pictures! So beautiful!

Brenda said...

Wow Karen these are Spectacular!!!

Kim, USA said...

The first flower is poppies right? I so like that flower, the first time I saw it I thought it a paper mache ^_^. Happy weekend!

With Yellow

Lynn said...

Awesome and gorgeous. :D Doesn't the Lord decorate our world beautifully?

Sandy Trefger said...

Stunning! That one of the pink tulips is incredible!!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Tulips are just cheery and happy flowers of which you have captured their pure essence.

Cindra said...

What is it about tulips? And a whole bed of tulips? OMG... be still my heart! They are beautiful!

Jeanette said...

The tulips are gorgeous!

Annie said...

Lovely photos Karen. Very vibrant. Thanks for popping in on my flower post too.

It is good to catch up here. My you have been busy! New house, weddings! Have fun!